These Terms & Conditions state important requirements regarding your use of "Global Cubes" computer support service and your relationship with company. You should read them carefully as they contain important information and instructions pertaining to your and our rights and obligations for the Global Cube service.
"You" means you individually, any person, including any employer that you are acting on behalf of.
SERVICES AND GLOBAL CUBE PORTAL
All references to "Services" refer to any Global Cubes service plan that you enter into with Global Cubes through use of the Global Cubes web portal located at www.globalcubes.com (the "Global Cubes Portal") . These Terms and Conditions govern all plans available through the Global Cubes Portal, and any use of the Global Cubes Portal. In the event of any conflict these Terms and Conditions control any Plan Order form that you submit requesting Services ("Plan Order).
"Materials" means any web casts, download areas, white papers, press releases, datasheets, FAQs, product information, quick reference guides, or other works of any kind that are made available to download from the Global Cubes Portal are the proprietary and copyrighted work of Global Cubes and/or its suppliers. The definition of "Materials" does not include the design or layout of the www.globalcubes.com Web site or any other Global Cubes owned, operated, licensed or controlled site.
"Software" means a computer program of any kind, whether owned by Global Cubes or a third party, whether delivered via download, CD, other media, or other delivery method, including client and/or network security software. Elements of the Software are protected under copyright, trade secret, unfair competition, and other laws. Software includes both Global Cubes Software and Third Party Software.
SUBMISSION OF PLAN ORDERS; SERVICE PLANS
You may order Services by submitting Plan Orders through the Global Cubes Portal or by calling Global Cubes. Once Global Cubes accepts the Plan Order submitted by you, then you will receive an email from Global Cubes at the email address that you provide or have provided to Global Cubes as part of the Registration Process for the Services. Global Cubes is not responsible for rendering Services in connection with any Plan Order that it has not accepted. Upon acceptance by Global Cubes of a Plan Order, you will have a Service Plan.
Subject to the Terms and Conditions, and other terms specific to each Service Plan, Global Cubes will address your query using commercially reasonable efforts in providing appropriate solutions under the Services. In most cases, Global Cubes will attempt problem diagnosis and a solution over the telephone, through chat, email or other means as it deems most appropriate under the circumstances. All undertakings under Service Plans are subject to Global Cubes's Limited Warranty, which is set forth below. For more information, please refer to online documentation.
Services against any Plan Order will be available once you have made payment for Services according to the requirements of the corresponding Plan Order. Global Cubes has no obligation to render Services under any Service Plan if the payments as required under any Plan Order have not been made.
PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION
Unless otherwise specified, the Services, Materials and Software are for your personal and non-commercial use in addressing matters covered by your Service Plan. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Services, Materials, or Software. Any Services, Materials, and Software are available only in connection with Services under a valid Service Plan.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the Global Cubes Portal or any Services, you will not use the Materials, Software or Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. You may not use the Services, Materials, or Software in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Global Cubes server, or the network(s) connected to any Global Cubes server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any of the Global Cubes Portal, the Materials, Software or Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Global Cubes Portal, the Materials, Software or Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Global Cubes server or to any of the Global Cubes Portal, the Materials, Software or Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any Global Cubes Portal, the Materials, Software or Services or information through any means other than that specifically permitted to you under a Plan Order.
FAIR USAGE POLICY; SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION OF SUBSCRIPTION
Though Global Cubes has no limits on the amount of telephone or online support requests a Subscription based plan user may make during the subscription period, however, each Subscriber's use of the support services for the subscription based plans are subject to Global Cubes's "fair use" policy. Under this policy, if at any time, in Global Cubes's sole discretion, a subscription based plan user is found to be abusing the service by exceeding the level of use reasonably expected from someone using a Subscription Plan for individual use, then Global Cubes reserves the right to suspend or terminate Subscriber's Subscription Services. In addition, Global Cubes reserves the right to suspend or terminate any Subscription Services of any Subscriber that Global Cubes, in its sole discretion, determines are being used (a) fraudulently, (b) by any person other than Subscriber, or (c) for any computer system other than a Registered System. User may terminate the Service at any time by giving written or electronic notice to Global Cubes; provided, however, that User will not be entitled to a refund of any fees prepaid by User for the Service.
Customer can ask for refund if; - Not satisfied with the services given by Global Cubses. - Change of Mind (cooling period of 5 days).
You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Communication Services, you will not:
- Use the Communication Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, service or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Materials in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, corrupted files, or any other similar service or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Services specifically allows such messages.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any proprietary rights notices, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of service or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading Global Cubes or others.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Materials or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
Global Cubes has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Global Cubes reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Global Cubes reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
Global Cubes reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as Global Cubes deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Global Cubes' s sole discretion. Any materials uploaded to the Communication Services may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination; you are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.